Stephen has been performing at parties and functions for over 30 years and is a member of the World Famous Magic Castle, the Society of American Magicians and the International Brotherhood of Magicians. He has performed at the Special Olympics, CBS Studios, Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank, California, the Ice House in Pasadena, California, the Hollywood Forever Cemetary, Wineries, Libraries, YMCAs and many more places and private and public events. For the little ones or those that want to learn, Stephen provides magic lessons. Everyone loves to learn the secrets of magic! Here is a gift specially designed for your children ages 5 & older. Stephen will perform a few tricks and then have your children learn how to do some on their own! Supplies and personalized instruction are provided. Unique and lots of fun!!
Stephen has performed at wineries, corporate holiday parties, children's birthday parties and local private parties, Stephen the Spectacular's high-energy interactive entertainment is sure to bring — not just fun — but professionalism and experience to your event. Stephen specializes in performing for family events and for children of all ages. Stephen the Spectacular is Stephen Levine, a magical entertainer with decades of experience in entertaining children and adults alike!
Schedule an event consultation with Stephen the Spectacular. Together, you can figure out your entertainment needs. You will also get tips on what to do to make your event shine. Stephen the Spectacular can give you a heads up on what planning pitfalls to avoid.
Stephen performed at my yearly charity event in benefit of the St. Jude research hospital. We had about 120 guests and Stephen had both kids and adults amazed with his talent and various magic tricks. I couldn't be more thrilled to know Stephen and am so grateful for his incredible talent. Highly recommend Stephen if you have ANY party that needs great entertaining.
We used Stephen for my husband's 50th birthday party and he did an excellent job. The kids loved all of his tricks and he spent a lot of time talking to them and using volunteers and generally trying to make sure they were all involved and enjoying themselves. The kids were very impressed with the magic! He was diligent and responsive when coordinating for the event. Very professional. Would definitely use him again.
Stephen is spectacular! My organization (Downtown Los Angeles Bar Association) asked Stephen to perform his strolling magic show at an event with 500+ people. He amazed everyone with his performance. Every person that saw Stephen's act told me personally that he was fantastic. His presence and command are second to none. I give Stephen my highest recommendation. "
I need very little space to perform my show. I have a movable table and a speaker and some small boxes. I need about a 5′ by 7 ‘ area close to available power, if I am using my audio system Also, I prefer an area where no one can sit, stand or walk behind me during the magic show. No mirrors or sliding glass doors behind me, I don't want to give away any secrets now do I? So up against a wall, fireplace or fence works well. The guests can be seated in chairs in front of this area and children can be seated on the floor.
Good question! Here a few things you can do that would help:
1. Don't keep the magic show a secret. Let the guests and children know a real Magician is coming and let the excitement grow.
2. Don't tell the guests anything about what is in the magic show. Let's keep all that secret.
3. Do save a parking space in your driveway or in front of your the venue or your house. I have to make several trips from the car to the area where I will be performing to bring in the magic show. It just takes longer if I have to park down the street.
4. Do have the performance area ready for my arrival. I need at least a 7 x 5 area. (7 feet deep x 5 feet wide) If I am performing the levitation of the birthday child I will require additional room.
5. In terms of timing, a good general rule of thumb is to have my show begin about a half hour to 45 minutes after the party begins. This prevents distractions from late arriving guests. Depending on which package you go with, the show lasts anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and fifteen minutes. Of course, I can always perform strolling magic before or after the show increasing the amount of time I am at the event.
I have a wide range of entertainment packages including strolling/cocktail party magic, parlour shows or a combination of both. Some packages include prepared magic goody bags for children's parties. and/or magic lessons. All of my shows and performances are custom so the cost varies. For complete details, including pricing, simply contact me.
Do you have questions about what I can do for your event? Are you interested in collaborating on a project? Call me at 818-426-6266 or send me a message at email@example.com, and I will get back to you soon.